- email the firm
Yarob is a highly regarded international attorney focused on corporate and commercial matters, with years of experience in litigation and dispute resolution in Iraq and the Middle East. He is an accredited judicial expert before the courts of Iraq for contracting cases and is licensed by the Iraqi Supreme Judiciary Council.
REPRESENTATIVE LEGAL MATTERS
- Advised an international Dutch company with regards to its EPC water project with the Iraqi government.
- Advised a leading British manpower company with regards to its licensing and operations in the South of Iraq.
- Advised an Omani-based company with regards to its investment in a sugar refinery in the South of Iraq.
- Advised a leading US company with regards to its franchise agreements and intellectual property issues in Iraq.
Iraq Syndicate of Lawyers
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
International Bar Association
- University of Baghdad, B.A. 2004
- Al Rasheed School of Engineering and Science, B.S.